Pudding with Creme Anglaise


This pudding is for one of the member of our church. She was going to go out of town for a weekend gathering and she wanted to bring something. So, she asked me if I could help her with it and she decided to bring a pudding a a chiffon cake.

It is a chocolate and vanilla pudding with fruits inside. I only had strawberries and cherries on hand at that time, so that's what I used for the middle part of the pudding. The chocolate layer was made using both bittersweet chocolate as well as cocoa powder, making it very chocolaty. Egg yolk was added to both layers of pudding for a smoother texture.

Accompanied the pudding is an espresso and rum creme anglaise. I said it so many times before that I love this combo so much. And I hope she will like it as much as I do.

As much as I wanted to decorate the pudding, making it look nice, I can't. She asked me if I could just leave the pudding in its mold because she will be driving for 1.5hrs, thus making it easier for her to transport.

These pictures are not the best one in the world. I was in a complete chaos trying to finish everything else, but it's better than nothing :).

No comments: