Indonesian Goodies

There's a time when I want to bake all things with mousse or cream, anything to do with French patisserie, but there's a time when all I want to bake is some simple Indonesian goodies that reminds me of home. Sure all those gateau, pastries and desserts are great, but there's something about a simple dessert that brings your memory back when you were little.

These are just some stuff that I made over a few weeks, there are some that I didn't even bother to photograph. I made them many times before, so no need to have special post for each one of them. I hope you too have something that would remind you all the precious childhood memories back when you were a kid, and try to re-create some of them :)


bika ambon


lapis surabaya


putu ayu


bolu kukus


weird shape?

1 comment:

mlandhing said...

nice blog... really... :)

btw, i borrow your putu ayu image. look at http://langsungenak.com/baca/2009/12/02/putu-ayu.html

thx